We’re overwhelmed by the energetic interaction at Aqua Nor 2019 – the world’s largest aquaculture technology exhibition and one of the most important international meeting places for the aquaculture industry.
Setting new standards for sustainable seafood production is leading to the next step thanks to our natural marine algal oil rich in both omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA.
At our booth at Aqua Nor, attendees were able to explore how our breakthrough technology enables:
- Healthy fish: Natural marine algal oil is a vital source of omega-3 EPA & DHA and the only algal source of EPA – both being essential for fish health and robustness.
- Healthy food: Natural marine algal oil is an exceptionally rich source of omega-3 EPA & DHA and helps to restore the brand value of farmed salmon.
- Healthy oceans: Natural marine algal oil is a complete replacement for fish-based feed ingredients (fish oil and fishmeal) and supports seafood farmers to become independent of scarce marine resources.
Sushi, Sashimi and Socialize
Our reception on August 20 and 21 draw big, interested crowds. Our visitors were very pleased with the delicious taste of our salmon fed with natural marine algal oil from Veramaris. Our team was delighted to see both familiar and new faces at our booth and our events.
Attendees were able to meet with us face-to-face and get to know our purpose at Veramaris and what is important at our work:
- Importance of omega-3 EPA & DHA for fish health and human health
- Key insights on global consumer markets and demands
- Sustainability along the salmon value chain
- Collaboration along the value chain
- Veramaris Communications: Amplifying the message for you
Oyvind Ihle, Christian Martin, Gaelle Husser, Karim Kurmaly, Julia Born
It was a great opportunity for Veramaris to spread our message of our sustainable algal oil with the aquaculture audience.